Imagine one version of your family tree that you can update from anywhere and always know you're accessing or sharing the very latest. New Family Tree Maker for Mac 2 with TreeSync™ allows you to easily update your tree online from your desktop, your laptop, even your iPhone or iPad - and then simply click to sync so your tree is always up to date, no matter where you or your loved ones access it next.
What else is new in Family Tree Maker® for Mac 2 with TreeSync™
- New Mac-Only Features — Capture photos using your iSight or built-in camera and import them directly into Family Tree Maker. And if you’re using OS X Lion, you can take advantage of the new full-screen capability—with one click fill your entire desktop with the Family Tree Maker workspace.
- Easy-to-understand Combined Family View — The family group view has a new “blended families” option that lets you display all of a couple’s children in one location. An icon next to a child’s name lets you see at a glance whether he or she is the child of the father, the mother, or both parents.
- More Ancestry Integration — Ancestry.com has millions of members all over the world. And now you can find out which members are searching for your ancestors by viewing Member Connect activity in the expanded Web Dashboard. You’ll also see links to message boards and notification of your new Ancestry messages.
- Enhanced Performance — Now you can choose the type of Internet connection you’re using, which allows Family Tree Maker to tailor how it downloads information from the Web. Uploading and downloading speeds have been improved, and there is an increased ability to upload large files to Ancestry.co.uk.
- New Image Collection — Create beautiful family trees and reports with a variety of new backgrounds and images.
10 more reasons to get the new Family Tree Maker for Mac 2 with TreeSync:
1. Access interactive street and satellite mapsView important locations from your ancestors' lives, or create a map showing their journeys across the globe.
2. Easily organise mediaAdd photos, documents, audio and video in one place. Link your files to several people in your tree and include them in charts and reports.
3. Share your work with othersUse templates to create attractive family trees, or design your own. Then improve your charts with personal backgrounds and family photos.
Recommended System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later, including OS X Lion
- Intel-based Mac
- DVD Drive
- All online features require Internet access
Family Tree Maker for Mac V2 - Contents at a glance
- 6 Months Premium Membership to Ancestry.co.uk™* - Worth over £77††
- Printed Companion Guide to Family Tree Maker® for Mac 2 - Learn Family Tree Maker's most popular features with quick lessons that make research fast and fun.
- A fantastic selection of genealogy offers from our trusted partners.
* Subscription Activation - Terms and Conditions apply
†† Based on the price of a monthly Premium package subscription at Ancestry.co.uk™ as of 6th September 2011.